Timothy James Readling joined Davis & Davis, Attorneys at Law, PC, in 2017.
Readling graduated Order of the Coif (top ten percent of his class) with cum laude distinction from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2016. A full tuition scholarship recipient, he earned six CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, honors conferred upon the top scoring student in a class. Readling also served on the Editorial Staff of the Wake Forest Law Review and was elected to the Law Honor Council.
Readling concentrates his practice area in civil litigation. In 2021, he was appointed as an Arbitrator to hear and decide District Court civil lawsuits. Readling endeavors to help his clients understand the civil litigation process, important details of their case, and strategies to achieve a most favorable outcome. He is always mindful that the client is first, focusing on his or her particular needs and desires when fashioning a case plan. Readling also serves as the Managing Attorney for the firm, thereby deciding issues of civil procedure, conducting research and analysis of case law, and overseeing the discovery process.
Readling worked previously as a judicial intern to the Honorable Richard L. Voorhees of the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, a Research Assistant at Wake Forest University School of Law, and a summer associate at a civil litigation firm.
Outside of the practice, Readling enjoys reading, following small college sports, and spending time with family.
- Civil Litigation
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Catawba College, Bachelor of Science (Business Administration), cum laude
Admissions to Practice
- North Carolina
Professional Memberships and Associations
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Rowan County Bar Association
- Past member of the Alumni Board of Directors at Catawba College.
Honors and Awards
- Appointed as Arbitrator for District Court civil lawsuits (2021)
- Recipient of the Young Alumni Award (Career Development) from the Catawba College Alumni Association (2020)
- Order of the Coif (graduating in the top 10% of class) from Wake Forest University School of Law
- Editorial Staff, Wake Forest Law Review
- Wake Forest Law Honor Council
- Six CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (top scoring student in class) from Wake Forest University School of Law:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Procedure: Investigations
- Environmental Law
- Law & Medicine
- Professional Responsibility
- Catawba College's Ralph W. Ketner School of Business Honor Society